By accessing productioncrate.com, footagecrate.com, soundscrate.com, graphicscrate.com,
and any sub-domains or pages thereof (hereinafter "we", "us", "our", "ProductionCrate")
and/or by downloading royalty free music, and or audio elements, and/or video elements, and/or other files from "us" (defined as the "Materials"),
you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use ProductionCrate or the "Materials".
We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you,
though it is prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of ProductionCrate
after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
It is understood and agreed that ProductionCrate does not grant, sell or transfer any ownership of Copyright on the "Materials", and that the "Materials" are licensed to you with a lifetime, non-transferable license for use in audio and/or visual media, solely as defined herein.
The "Materials", can be incorporated into your personal, and/or group, and/or client films, commercials, online videos, audio books, video tutorials, and 3D animations (hereinafter "Projects"). Additionally the "Materials" may be used in "Projects" that you generate revenue from.
We require that the "Materials" are not redistributed, and that the "Materials" are not used for any purpose that may violate any laws be it of your country, the United States of America or International Law. The "Materials" may not be redistributed on, or sold to websites, archives, or data centers not affiliated with us which store and/or distribute audio and/or visual media elements.
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your "Projects" being created safely and in accordance with any applicable laws, and agree to receive the "Materials" "as is" without any warranty expressed or implied.
"Materials" downloaded by users who have a standard membership on ProductionCrate are provided under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. This license allows the "Materials" to be used in both commercial and non-commercial "Projects", and requires that attribution is given to the source, or that the end "Project" is published with a link to the source ( In this instance www.productioncrate.com ).
"Materials" downloaded by users who have a PRO membership on ProductionCrate do not need to provide attribution in their "Projects", and only the limitations expressed herein apply.
All of "our" online payments are processed through PayPal, and are subject to the terms and conditions published on the PayPal website. Subscription fees are reprocessed at the start of each payment cycle until canceled by yourself, by "us", or paypal. You may cancel your membership at any time by canceling the payment profile on paypals website or by contacting "us" by e-mail at email@example.com. Members will not be provided refunds for any unused portion of their membership.
You agree to not use any automated means to download the "Materials", such as a robot, or web scraper, as it could negatively affect the experience of other users. Use of automated web scrapers may trigger account limitations by our firewall, and / or account termination.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.